Friday, October 4, 2013

New to blogging and PTI Make It Monday #134

Hello! Well this is my first blog post ever! I'm a little nervous and obviously feel like I have no idea what I'm doing, but I think it will be a fun learning experience. Plus hopefully having a blog will motivate me to craft more. Considering I do work full time I find that the ability to get crafty sometimes goes by the wayside. As much as I want to craft all the time, there just doesn't seem to be enough time! I also don't really have a dedicated crafting space that I can just go to and start crafting, I have to physically get all my stuff out of various containers and get set up before I can even begin! I'm hoping to at least be able to post to this blog once a week, which would mean being able to be crafty at least once a week. We'll see how it goes! :)

Anyways, enough complaining! I made a card for the PTI Make It Monday Challenge #134. I used the newest Wonderful Words mini PTI stamp set - Joy. I also used their inks and cardstock. I glittered up the Joy word, because I just can't seem to make almost anything without some glitter!




I hope you like my card, comments are welcome! Thanks for visiting! Hopefully I'll have another post next week! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland (I just started a year ago) and I love your card! Clean and simple and lovely! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, welcome to blogland! Don't get discouraged if you can't craft or blog as much as you'd like to, you'll get around to it, and there are so many wonderful crafters around the world, you'll find inspiration EVERYWHERE! Beautiful card, love how the 2 colors "pop" together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys for the warm welcome and the nice comments about my card!

    ReplyDelete