Friday, February 14, 2014

PTI 7 year anniversary - Day 1

Hi again!

These cards are to be entered into Papertrey Ink's 1st day anniversary challenge, better late than never right ;).  Blogger and my computer have been giving me troubles and not letting me upload my pictures except every once and a while. Not sure what the deal is, but if it wasn't for that I would have done this blog post a while ago and entered them before the last day! Oh well, at least it's working now so that I can enter. These were also entered in the Day 5 contest but I had to do it through Flickr due to my computer troubles. All product is from Papertrey except for the glitter, the rhinestone's, and the bakers twine.


 
Anyways, I hope you like my cards, and nice comments are always welcome. I'll try to be a better blogger, but being a CPA and heading into busy season it may be tough. I really like doing it though and it really helps keep me being crafty. Thanks for looking and have a great day!
 
 
Dori :)



No comments:

Post a Comment