Wednesday, November 13, 2013

OCC Holiday Card Workshop 2013 - Day 1

Hello again!

Second post for the day! I am on a roll! Lol! This post is for a card I made for the first day of the Online Card Classes Holiday Card Workshop 2013. I love these classes. I've taken the last two holiday workshops and would love to take some other classes, I just never seem to have the time! Luckily you can go on and take them anytime, so maybe one day I'll get a chance to do another one. Again my card was made with Papertrey Ink products. I seem to have some kind of addiction to them I know!

On this card I used Aqua Mist Card stock for the base. The snowflake is made with Pure Poppy cardstock and the banner is their white cardstock. The snowflake is the largest in the Fancy Flakes die collection. I also stamped the entire card base with their Background Basics: Christmas Joy stamp set. Lastly the sentiment is from their Holiday Cheer stamp set.

I'm going to do another post after this one for another card I made for this same class and day. Thanks for looking and commenting if you would like!

Dori :)

2 comments: